Ahh. Tian Mun couldn't find his power ranger toys. Brought my camera along to try to take pictures of him posing with them (: Haiz. But he said he wouldn't have posed with them anyways. Oh well (: here are some stuff that I caught in and out of class today. at least they are something (:
Early in the morning..

What the hell is King Bee doing reading a magazine! Hmm.. what the hell am i doing taking pictures during lesson time for that matter (Sorry Mr. Alvin. Couldn't resist (: )? haha! =)
I know I'm spoiling the blog and my apologies to those who are offended by this picture but..

Oh my god! yup. Ben the puzzle bobble king. You should see him play with one hand. He's bloody good. Lol.
Oh. And who would have guessed that this is a bag. Looks more like a rubbish dump.

Lol. Thanks to Lester who agreed to let me take pictures of his wonderfully packed bag. (Yes. He claims he actually packs it. I highly doubt so tho (((: )
Break time!

RJC do-homework-during-break Club. Hmm. Wonder what am I doing there. (: I wasn't mugging thats for sure! And I'm not that sure they are doing homework.. proof with video evidence!
*horror* True behind the scenes footage! Just for your viewing pleasure.
transcript
(not sure who), "What am I going to do now?"
Brian, "Let me copy your graph."
*retarded face*
(same retarded face throughout.)
Gerald, "Go ahead."
Gerald, "Oh. This one has er.. this one has one unplotted point..blahblah"
I cut out the rest. But yeah. He was badmouthing me for not drawing all the points. I actually did it at home man! Where homework is meant to be done! Didn't you hear "Home is where the Homework belongs?". Yup. Not in the Shaw Foundation Library. (that kinda work is better left to the Librarian Florence Lee) ((: Good ol' Adrian.
Gerald taking a 10 second nap? (: Thanks for reposing for me. Took out my camera out too late. :D Stupid Alex Hsu's finger was there. He kept asking if I managed to capture his finger. Think you're funny? YOU'RE NOT! I AM! .. noob..

yeah. I actually got a bit of Davidson and Brian singing (an jing?). But I don't want to go through the hassle of uploading it. And I'll spare you the carnage. Waste of my time too (:
I'm sure others have funny or stupid stuff to put up here.. What the hell are you guys not doing posting them up?
Adrian.
hello, it was nice meeting you!.
5:57 PM