<body>
Monday, April 10



Hi, I am a tiger. I have no name. I hang around Brian's bag. Or at least, I think I do. Join me in my search for tea. >___> Teaaaaa~~~~




Tea~! Oh my beloved tea? Where art thou~!




AHA!



A(DS)C*R#()M*C$()#*C()%*%)M*$(C)%M($)(_$#(%_)$# *dies in defeat*


no, you have no idea who I am. I am lame. But I posted. >D Delete if you wish. Mwahahahax.


hello, it was nice meeting you!.
5:34 PM

p

About Us<3
07SO6Beee!

U rock. But we paper! Hah. Yes. We are better than you. ^^. Just accept it

Friends

Sorry but we are too cool to have friends.

But we have
Allies

YahooGroups!
TalkCockSummit! (:
BaTSY?
BeN
Gerald
DotVM
Xue Ting
s03l!
s06c!
s06e!
s07b!
xavier chia waituck
mashew limen
ong kah han
zhehan's best friend

Old Things

Alvin LHC!
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • December 2007
  • November 2008

  • Credits

    Image
    Designer
    Blogger