<body>
Monday, September 18

Today has been another great day.

anyway. first up. VAN THE MAN'S belated birthday cake!

my god. we were lighting up the cake behind her and she didnt realise. haha
(sorry about it being blur. was abit rushed. haha)
Davidson and Alex must have some charm huh (:


she was wondering what the whole commotion about and so she turned around.
but she still didn't realise we were lighting the cake!!
unbelievable. even with everyone laughing and looking at it.


Finally. and this was after we sang her the birthday song. LOL.


oh. before this it was economics make-up lesson. (:
guess what zhe han tried to do to make lesson end earlier. (:



Anyway, it was chemistry lecture after the birthday break.
look at what our second resident dumbass during chemistry lecture.



exCUSE me?! lol. the look on ben's face was priceless. (:

anyway. you know some people got nothing better to do when they have to compete on who knows more physics equations than the other. (i know i would lose this. 2 percentile? ROFL)


oh. and look at this weird ass shirt. the crest is like totally off T_T and why couldn't xiangjun stop smelling it throughout chemistry tutorial? hmmmmm. ((((:
(he claims it belongs to a girl. that sicko. >_< )

oh. and something really cool just cropped up :D
please bear with me and lend me a few moments of your time.
and your opinions on the tagboard would be greatly appreciated (:


I call a cab to get me from home to school everyday. As 90% of you would know (the rest consists of dumbasses that don't open their eyes and ears), all taxi companies raised the cab fares and surcharges by quite abit. This of course to the dismay of us who depend on cabs. Sigh. What to do. But let's not digress.

As I call a cab every morning, sooner or later some cabbie would realise this trend, and maybe start trying to get my calls. I mean who wouldn't, the call surcharge is there right? I personally do not mind getting a regular cab driver. PROVIDED he is a nice guy.

Anyway, cab driver A[ lets call him Bob (shall withhold his name for now)] caught on. And pretty quickly I must add. Like I said, I wouldn't mind getting a regular driver, but this guy is in a class of his own. Let me just write down some background information to enlighten you in case you do not already know.

Now there is a peak hour surcharge of $2 if the meter starts on or after 7.00am sharp.

Are you started to get where I'm heading? Yes? Good for you. No? Well, let me continue.

People do the strangest things to cheat a little boy off his $2. I personally find it sickening and untolerable behaviour. (Plus it is pretty unethical). To get this meagre sum of money, things like this were done.

1.) Driving extremely slowly from far away to ensure one reaches the pickup point at exactly 7 sharp.
2.) Reversing into the caller's neighbours driveway and reversing back into the caller's home after seeing that the caller is rushing out to try and start the meter before 7.
3.) Hiding somewhere and waiting till its 7. THEN IMMEDIATELY rush over.
4.) Non stop jerking backwards to ensure caller is not able to get in for fear of his precious life.

Well, you may say that I made this all up (and i'm sure Bob will too) but hey, I couldn't give a damn. I'm not here wasting my time to lie to anyone.

Wouldn't you agree that it is abit out of hand to do so.. not once, twice, or even thrice, but for at least 6 times in total!?! If it was once or twice I could forgive. Maybe it was sheer coincidence, but hey, I caught onto the tricks pretty fast too. After all, i'm not stupid. right Bob? He should know best.

Moving on, remember on wednesday I posted a picture with a taxi meter there? Well, this is the story. ^^ Enjoy.

I woke up and did everything that I normally would do. Like actually waking up, changing, eating.. blahblahblah who gives a shit. So, I managed to get ready before 6.55am? I got my maid to call the cab as usual. (I don't believe in calling early and making the cab driver wait. That, in my opinion, is just as bad as what I am going to tell you about what Bob did.)

While waiting for the cab to arrive (somehow I knew it was Bob, don't know how I did), I saw this gigantic lorry pull over and stop right in front of my house. As the taxi driver was ahead of the pack at the other end of the road, he courteously went a little ahead to allow the rest to pass. Why should he make them wait because of a mere caller? So as he was doing that, the lorry quickly drives off, and leaves ample space for everyone to drive off. Regardless, Bob had to drive on abit further.

Sensing it was close to 7am, (with the aide of my trusty phone <3 ), I decided to try and run into the cab. Why would I want to waste $2 if I could save it? I'm not made of money dawg. Anyway. Bob starts jerking backwards by an inch each time? Fearing for my safety, I dared not to approach the cab. Watching my phone's clock intently, I watched as my $2 flew away. Miraculously, he seemed to figure out he was close enough to me at exactly 7. Lovely.

Not wanting to elaborate any further on what happened, what would YOU do if you were faced with such a person like Bob? I believed I have tolerated him enough. Express your views on the tagboard if you please (: Thanks for listening to the rant! I know I have bitch tendencies. (I admit my faults)

Have a nice day ;)


hello, it was nice meeting you!.
6:45 PM

p

About Us<3
07SO6Beee!

U rock. But we paper! Hah. Yes. We are better than you. ^^. Just accept it

Friends

Sorry but we are too cool to have friends.

But we have
Allies

YahooGroups!
TalkCockSummit! (:
BaTSY?
BeN
Gerald
DotVM
Xue Ting
s03l!
s06c!
s06e!
s07b!
xavier chia waituck
mashew limen
ong kah han
zhehan's best friend

Old Things

Alvin LHC!
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • December 2007
  • November 2008

  • Credits

    Image
    Designer
    Blogger